Monday 16 November 2015

Tors Lunch Box - Monday 16th November 2015

Today it is the beginning of book week at Tors school so I thought I would celebrate the fact by doing something "book" inspired in his lunch box.
 
Todays lunch box is using the Tutti Frutti Blue Panino Yumbox which my boy loves. It is really easy to open and close.

I have also used silicon cup cases that you can get from most supermarkets and discount shops.

 


I have made two tortilla books that have ham and cheese pages and I have used edible ink to stamp some pictures and write the books title on it.

I have introduced a boiled egg today. Tor loves these at home so this is a trial if he will enjoy eating it at school.

He has a salami and black olive kebab which is on a lollipop stick.

A large flapjack that Tor helped me make on Sunday.

Todays fruits are blueberries and pineapple chunks.


Let me know what you think!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear your thoughts!